- Analysis of financial records (identification of incorrectly paid invoices, duplicate payments, unpaid bonuses).
- Recalculations of agreed conditions with suppliers, control of fulfillment and invoicing.
- Validating purchase prices.
- Checking supplier balances.
- Communication of discovered claims with suppliers.
- Perfect knowledge of Romanian.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Work on interesting long-term projects for the largest European companies.
- Gain of the knowledge in various areas (accounting, tax, legislation, business intelligence, bigdata, procure to pay).
- Pleasant working environment. You can look forward to a friendly company culture.
- After training, flexible working hours including home office options (0-3 days a week based on your preferences).
We are currently looking for colleagues to join our team at the office in Czech Republic, Brno, Olomoucká 1166/75. You can easily reach us by public transport 31 and 33 from the main station (11 minutes), or by car with private parking options. Start date can be immediately or by agreement.
We look forward to your resume.