- Preparation and sorting of contracts and price lists for auditors.
- Data support (downloading and formatting of exports from accounting systems and databases)
- Perfect knowledge of Greek language
- Ability to work at least 20 hours per week
- Knowledge of MS Excel
- Friendly and professional approach
- Work on interesting long-term projects for the largest European companies.
- Gain knowledge in various areas (accounting, tax, legislation, business intelligence, bigdata, procure to pay).
- Pleasant working environment. You can look forward to a friendly company culture.
We are currently looking for colleagues to join our team at the office in the Czech Republic, Brno, Olomoucká 1166/75. You can easily reach us by public transport 31 and 33 from the main station (11 minutes), or by car with private parking options. The start date can be immediate or by agreement.
We look forward to your resume.